1. These are the terms and conditions referred to on your purchase invoice. By paying the invoice you confirm that you have read and accept these terms.
2. You may either purchase a specific flight time or a flight voucher allowing you to book an experience at a later date.
AMENDING FLIGHT TIMES
3. Flight times may be amended at any time up to 48 hours prior to your appointment, subject to an admin fee of £10.
4. Amendments made within 48 hours of your appointment are subject to a £25 admin fee and can only be extended by 6 months from the original appointment date.
5. Flight times booked by use of a flight voucher may be amended to any time before the expiry of the flight voucher subject to the mentioned admin fees.
6. All amendments are subject to availability. Fly A Flight cannot refund appointments or vouchers that cannot be amended due to lack of availability.
7. You may cancel your purchase (whether a voucher or specific booking) at any time up to 14 days after the date of purchase (the “Cancellation Period”) and will be entitled to a full refund, save where a booking is less than 14 days after the date of purchase.
8. Cancellations made outside of the Cancellation Period will be entitled to a full refund if booked using a Fly A Flight voucher, subject to an admin fee of £10. If you are already booked in with Fly A Flight, you are required to give a minimum of 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel or change the booking. Cancellations made before 48 hours from your appointment are subject to a £10 admin fee. We are unable to give a refund within the 48 hour period however, we can extend the period by 6 months from the original appointment date subject to a £25 admin fee. Failure to turn up on the day of your booking will render your voucher void, no refund or re-booking can be offered.
9. Cancelled flight vouchers that have already been received will be rendered void and should either be destroyed or returned to Fly A Flight at the address on our website.
10. Flight vouchers are valid for 12 calendar months from the date of purchase and are not redeemable for any other service or value.
11. Flight vouchers are fully transferable between persons after the expiry of the Cancellation Period.
FLIGHT VOUCHER POSTAGE
12. Vouchers will be sent to your delivery address by post or email. Please allow a minimum of 7 days for postal delivery. Faster delivery can be arranged on request, subject to additional fees. Fly A Flight cannot be held liable for any items that are lost or delayed due to the postal service.
VOUCHER EXPIRY DATE
13. A flight voucher is valid for 12 months from the day of purchase. The voucher will be deemed to be invalid if it is out of date (the validity date is clearly stated on the voucher). Vouchers can only be extended if they are still inside their expiry date and a fee of £25 will be charged to extend it by a further 6 months. All vouchers should be booked and taken before the expiry date on the voucher.
RESTRICTIONS ON PARTICIPATION
14. The Fly A Flight experience by its very nature requires a certain level of physical mobility and may not be suitable for some people. Please check with us at the time of booking if you have any concerns. In all cases, all participants will be supervised by a Flight Instructor who will be seated in the right hand seat, unless you have been signed off to private hire the simulator.
All participants must:
- be 12 years of age or older;
- be supervised by an adult if under the age of 16;
- be in good health and free from any conditions that could be aggravated by the simulator;
- be dressed appropriately;
- not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
15. All participants are permitted to bring a guest to share their flight experience. Children under the age of 12 should be supervised by a non-flying adult. Other guests are welcome to wait in the reception area for the customer to complete the flight.
16. Fly A Flight reserves the right in its absolute discretion to prohibit or end without refund any flight experience which it considers might place the simulator or its staff at risk, whether due to the actions of the participant or otherwise.
17. If the Flight Simulator experience is reduced in whole or in part due to late arrival, motion sickness or toilet breaks, Fly A Flight will not reschedule the flight or provide a refund for time not used.
18. By booking an experience, you acknowledge that the simulator session is dependent on certain factors beyond the control of Fly A Flight and agree that Fly A Flight shall not be liable for the cancellation, postponement or alteration of any simulator session for reasons beyond our control including (but not limited to) illness, mechanical failure, location changes or otherwise.
19. If Fly A Flight is unable to provide a booked flight experience due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to simulator failure, we will do our best to rearrange the experience for a mutually convenient time.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
20. The total liability of Fly A Flight for any claim whatsoever in connection with the experience shall be limited to the price paid for the experience.
21. Nothing in these conditions shall limit or exclude Fly A Flights liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. Though the nature of the Fly A Flight experience may unavoidably cause difficulties to people with certain disabilities, we are committed to ensuring that disabled customers are given every opportunity to participate. Please tell us about any relevant disability at the time of enquiry. This enables us to do our best to meet the participants particular needs.
23. Fly A Flight operates using highly sophisticated computer technology, some of which is delicate. Fly A Flight will hold you responsible for any damage caused by the use of excessive or inappropriate force or disobeying instructions or guidelines when operating the equipment.